Libris 2 empowers you to live your life freely.
Live the independent life you love with the freedom to be anywhere, interact with anyone, and enjoy everything you want. In an emergency, simply press the button to be connected immediately to an operator who can provide help. With the emergency support Libris 2 provides, you have the peace-of-mind knowing that you are cared for 24/7. Plus, your family and caregivers get the assurance that you have the support you need.
1. Libris 2 now features AT&T, Verizon, and Telus 4G/LTE support for improved cellular coverage and range. The signal from the Libris 2 connects to the Numera back-end and the Call Center to provide immediate notifications and location to get the help needed.
2. On-board GPS and location-based services help emergency response teams pinpoint the user’s location to get them the help they need as quickly as possible. Libris 2 now has a battery life of up to 36 hours, making mobile safety easier than ever.
3. Libris 2 now features improved call and audio quality for fast and more reliable communication when users need help the most.
4. Intelligent breadcrumbs leaves a trail of your most recent past locations so operators have real-time information about your location.
5. The response center can sound an alarm on your Libris device so you can be found by someone close by.
Using state-of-the-art technologies and continual updates that sense falls based on real human falls, the Libris 2 can more accurately recognize a fall, versus if the device is simply dropped. It has four fall sensors (more sensors than any other mPERS device) for precise sensitivity and higher reliability.
When a fall is detected, the Libris 2 automatically calls the call center to provide quick, two-way communication. Even if they are unconscious or unable to reach the device’s home button to call for help, the Libris 2 can allow the user to get help, and the call center to assess the level of help needed. Download our White Paper for more information on this technology.
EverThere is a cloud-based caregiver portal that integrates data with the Libris to provide a user-friendly, comprehensive dashboard for those managing the health and safety of Libris users. Data is collected from Libris and transmitted to the caregiver portal. This allows EverThere to display real-time activity data and event notifications from the device continuously.
The platform gives control for personalized notifications, activity tracking, and real-time and previous location histories.
Numera Libris 2 is a cellular device. For proper operation, Libris 2 requires adequate cellular coverage. Poor cellular coverage may result in the inability to place a call or automatically detect a fall. Check with your customer service team for known coverage limitations.
As with all location-based services, it may not always be possible to determine your location. Multi-level buildings, parking garages, and even dense urban areas can make it difficult for satellites and cell phone towers to locate your exact location.
In an emergency, please provide your response team with as much information as possible about your location.
This product does not replace a diagnostic or treatment decision made by a physician and is not intended to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, mitigation or prevention of a disease