One-button, one-channel, water-resistant, long range supervised transmitter designed for use in emergency applications, with wristband and pendant mounting accessories, the pendant has an adjustable lanyard with a breakaway release, 2-color activation indicator. The Model DXS-LRC is a battery powered, miniature water-resistant, supervised transmitter designed for use in emergency applications with Linear’s DX and DXS Format receivers. The transmitter is “convertible” – for installation into either the wristband or pendant mounting accessory.
Order number: SST00124B
The DXS-LRC is compatible with Linear’s existing and future generations of PERS Consoles and alarm panel systems.
- Full RF supervision, field enabled
- “Platinum” finish provides an updated appearance
- Can be worn either as wristband or pendant. Easy for subscribers or family members to assemble.
- Pendant has adjustable lanyard with breakaway release
- 2-color activation indicator
- DXS format
- Battery life: approx. 3 years
- Standard 18mm watch band pins
- Adjustable band: 6.00″ – 8.25″ length
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.3″ W x 1.8″ H x 0.375″ D
- Transmitter weight: 0.45 oz (12.6 g) in pendant configuration, 0.38 oz (10.8g) in wrist configuration
Accessories & Compatible Models
|Models compatible with the DXS-LRC|
|PERS-4200||Personal Emergency Reporting System|
|PERS-2400B||Personal Emergency Reporting System|