Click here for our PERS Cell Service FAQs
Every day, more people are cutting the cord to their land lines and communicating solely through cellular service. Linear keeps PERS users connected with the optional UMTS-3G Cellular Module for the PERS-4200 Personal Emergency Reporting System Console.
The UMTS-3G Cellular Module supports wireless over-the-air reporting for the PERS-4200 Console using 3G communications via the cellular telephone network, supplying both fast data and two-way voice communication.
The Module can also act as a safety net for subscribers with landline connections by providing a cellular fallback during a phone outage.
The UMTS-3G Cellular Module delivers easy integration, remote configuration and fast two-way voice and data communication for Linear’s PERS-4200 console.
- Plug-in module easily and quickly installs on the console’s integrated Data/Voice port
- Fast data reporting to Central Station IP receivers
- Two-way voice over cellular network requires no unique Central Station hardware
- Simple local or remote configuration using Linear’s RA4200 Management Server software
- Can be added to the PERS-4200 console after initial system placement
- Competitive monthly charge for cellular service
- AT&T system approved
Order number: AAE00462